Disease Proof (Anti-Cancer Diet): Promotes Prevention of Cancer Development
GOMBS Diet was created by Dr. Joel Fuhrman M.D. and specialist in nutritional based treatments for chronic diseases. His diet consists of Greens, Onions, Mushrooms, Beans, Berries, and Seeds.
- Lettuce, Cabbage, Broccoli, Spinach, Carrots, Kale, Mustard Greens, Collards, Swiss Chard, Turnip Greens
- Contain different nutrients and antioxidants, prevents plaques from building in blood vessels
- According to a Study in The Medical Journal of Clinical Nutrition performed in Europe, this supplement releases disulfide gases that contains anticancer nutrients and can reduce around 60% of all major cancers.
- According ot a Study in the International Journal of Cancer, women who included 10g of mushrooms to their diet daily were 64% less likely to develop breast cancer. The addition of green tea to this diet, increased this percent to 89%.
- Beans & Berries
- Have high antioxidant value, as well as induces a healthy brain function.
- These supplements contain high concentrations of fats and phytochemicals that aid in the reduction of inflammation. They will also help in decreasing cholesterol levels, as well as promoting absorption of other nutrients.
- How to Apply to Meals
- Breakfast- Consume cereals or oatmeal that contain almonds, seeds, or walnuts. Try consuming fresh fruits such as cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. guavas, Kiwis
- Lunch- Tossed Salad with greens such as spinach, onions, and seeds such as sesame seeds, nuts, etc. Hamburger or Turkey Burger with lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, seeds.
- Dinner- Chicken breast or fish or steak with mushrooms, seeds, broccoli, onions, spinach. Also rice and beans can make a nice complement.